Eliminate risk, reduce cost, and speed time-to-market with our Expert Services. Our hardware team designs custom boards and circuits to meet your requirements. Our software team designs boot loaders, device drivers, and custom programs to run on our hardware or yours. Combined, our experienced staff designs the high-risk portions of your product – or the entire system. From concept, through design, to production and test, we guarantee satisfaction.
Leverage our embedded systems experience on your project. Our turn-key solutions eliminate your new design’s hardware uncertainties. Our products are in-use in the field and are found in various applications such as communications interfaces, controls, backplane interfaces, and test and measurement. We design and assemble, in-house, the products we sell.
- Requirements Definition
- Getting your project started is easy – as simple as a phone conversation. We can help you define the requirements, or we can work from your existing requirements. If required by your process, we will generate a Statement of Objectives (SOO) derived from the requirements.
- Based on the requirements, we will generate a formal quote in the form of a Statement of Work including schedule with detailed listing of deliverables.
- Once selected for your project, we begin circuit design followed by schematic capture and board layout/design. Software development can proceed concurrently with hardware design to reduce time to final delivery.
- We assemble boards in-house and can provide prototype or “first-article” boards for your evaluation before proceeding to production. Our detailed-driven design methodology alleviates any parts-obsolescence issues.
- All products are tested before shipment. We verify correct operation of all hardware and software components to ensure your project performs as planned. Finally, we deliver your completed product on-time.
As your complete source for embedded solutions, we also support your project after completion by consultation.
Despite our competitive pricing, we take pride in our work: no incomprehensible code or missing board information. Our Expert Services department is built on successful projects.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to get your project started the right way.